Comfort food for the cold ugly winter weather - will keep your tummy warm and your face smiling!
Here is what we will need:
4 eggs 300 gr sour cream - this is about 1 cup 200 gr mayo - about 3/4 cup salt 1 tsp baking powder 2 cups all purpose flour
Just put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. You will sure see the recipes where you are supposed to sift flour and baking powder, then mix other ingredients in a separate bowl, then beat the eggs in yet another bowl. Just tell me please, what little elf is going to come and wash all those crazy bowls? I tried it - same taste, same effect. So, why bother?
2. Peel about 6 large potatoes, slice and fry with lots of sunflower oil till half cooked
3. Mushrooms sliced - 3 cups, fried with 2 large chopped onions, salt, pepper, thyme
4. Grated cheese - 2 cups
5. Get out your casserole baking dish and grease it well.
6. Layer 1 - half portion of the dough
Layer 2 - potatoes
Layer 3 - Mushrooms
Layer 4 - Grated Cheese
Layer 5 - remaining dough
7. Bake at 180 C for 40 minutes, then at 200C for another 10-15
8. Voila! and Bon Appetite!
Compliments of Marina Gavrylyuk Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty