1. Roll out the dough and cut into triangles using pizza cutter
2. Place 1 tsp of chocolate cream cheese as shown. I used Philadelphia. 3. And roll it up to form a croissant.
4. Place your formed croissants on a cookie sheet and let it sit for about 15 min.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 C. 6. Prepare the crumbs (optional) 1 tbsp butter + 1 tbsp sugar + 1 tbsp flour, rub together till the crumbs form. 7. Apply egg wash (1 egg + bit of water + bit of sugar and salt) and spread the crumbs
8. Now bake-bake-bake for about 10 min.
Compliments of Marina Gavrylyuk Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty