Welcome back to Foody Thursday. My featured dish today - Fish-Kebabs - perfect dinner to a little picky eater. It does not smell like fish, does not look like fish, does not walk like fish, but its a fish.
I did not do my 5 gazillion pictures this time - was smoking busy, so it will be a quick one.
We will need:
Fresh or frozen fish - tuna, salmon - anything you can get your hands on - 2 lbs Onions - 2 big ones 2 eggs Flour - about 1/2 cup Salt Pepper Lemon juice - few drops Chopped fresh parsley Assorted veggies
1. Blend fish and onions till smooth - again I use Ninja blender, love it
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well, form little balls (Joanne, stop giggling!!!!) about the size of a walnut.
3. Bake in a pre-heated to 200C oven for about 15-20 min. Oh and bake them on a parchment paper - first time I put them straight on a cookie sheet and they got stuck permanently
4. Let cool for about 5 min and stick them on skewers alternating with your sliced veggies - refer to the picture above. For the veggies you could use bell peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes. Don't use avocado - it falls of.
5. One-two-three-seventeen - ENJOY!!!
Compliments of Marina Gavrylyuk Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty