It won't be anything new if a say that you need your systems in place to make the most of your time. My today's post about my systems, as everyone knows how to make meatballs. Well, I make them from scratch, so this part might be new.
1.5 lbs ground beef 1.5 lbs ground pork 2 large minced onions salt pepper thyme
1. Mix it all, form your meat balls, bake at 220C on the cookie sheets covered with baking paper. Will take about 10 min.
2. Make sauce
2 cups tomato sauce 2 tbsp honey 1/2 cup sunflower oil 4 cloves garlic minced 4 tbsp soy sauce salt pepper bay leaf
3. Throw it all in your slow cooker / crock pot - 2 hours at HIGH
4. My side dish for today - just boiled buckwheat. You can also use couscous, rice, pasta, I will be cooking buckwheat at the same time using my Panasonic Multicooker.
5. we are out of bread, so I will be using this baby as well
6. Ok, so all ingredients are in, systems in place and I am out for the meeting. By the time kiddos get home from school - hot fresh food would be ready! Bon Appetite!
Compliments of Marina Gavrylyuk Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty