If something is not easy - you are doing it wrong! Here is another "fool proof" recipe. Let me know if you manage to mess it up - I will have to add you to my red book of extinct species! Here we go - Apple Charlotte!
1. Wash, core and slice 5 medium size apples.
2. Prepare the butter - just toss all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well
6 eggs 2 cups of sugar 1/2 cup sunflower or vegatable oil 1 tsp baking soda 2 cups flour
3. Line pie sheet with parchment
4. Arrange apple slices and sprinkle with cinnamon
5. Pour over the butter prepared in step 2.
6. Bake in a pre-heated to 180 C oven for 30-35 minutes
7. Sprinkle with some icing sugar and enjoy with cold milk! or use some vanilla ice-cream as a side!