From my summer recipe book - something that is made fast and with minimum effort and is eaten even faster
1. Select tiny cucumbers - about 2 lbs., wash and clean, cut in half lengthwise about 3/4 way and place in a large pan.
2. Add 3-4 cloves of garlic, fresh dill, bay leaf, also optional - leaves of blackcurrant or sour-cherry.
3. Boil 2 liters of water with 4 tbsp of salt and 2 tsp of sugar and pour over prepared cucumbers
4. Press cucumbers down with a small plate turned upside-down that fits easily inside the pan to prevent our pickles from floating on a surface. Place something heavy on top of the plate - 2L bottle of water would work just fine
5. Wait 12-18 hours, then feel free to serve and enjoy the true taste of summer!!!!!
Compliments of Marina Gavrylyuk Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty