Foody Thursday - Camping Special - Cooking at Pinery
Thursday, 17 July 2014, 09:06:08 PM
Remember the song from Mary Poppins - I love to laugh? Well, I love to cook, long, loud and clear, I love to cook so that everybody can hear. No matter where - my comfy kitchen, friend's cottage or camping lot. This is a new twist on famous fire baked potato - give it a try!
1. You will need - potatoes, peeled and cubed, carrots - same idea, can of green peas, bacon
2. Few sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil. Add potatoes
3. Add carrots:
4. Green peas and bacon
5. Make a few of them:
6. Spice it up! I used Mr Dash
7. Wrap up your foil packages
8. Now bury the foil packages under the burning logs
9. Give it about 20-25 minutes. If packages are starting to get a bit black on the outside - get them out. It might take a few tries before your potatoes are cooked to the desired condition. But no worries, you are holding a beer in your other hand, right?
Compliments of Marina Gavrylyuk Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty